We are looking for a self-driven Performance Marketer to join our team and play a crucial role in the development and execution of performance marketing campaigns that drive growth for us and our clients.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about data-driven insights
- Develop, execute, and optimize performance marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including PPC, paid social media, and display advertising following Datafunc’s methodology
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimize ROI and achieve client objectives.
- Collaborate with internal team, such as data analysts, content creators or external teams, such as creative strategists and designers, to ensure successful campaign execution and alignment with overall marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of tailor-made digital marketing strategies for clients, leveraging market intelligence, competitive analysis, and data analytics insights.
- Prepare and present performance reports to clients, highlighting successes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Conduct experiments in PPC platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a proven track record of driving growth and achieving campaign objectives.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC, paid social media, and display advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions.
For example: Ability to create and optimise campaigns in paid media combining keyword research, customer intent and conversion funnel analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate campaign performance and insights to clients and internal stakeholders.
Our martech stack includes
Daily Task Management and internal Communication: Asana and Google Workplace
SEM-SEO tools: We mainly use SemRush, Majestic, SimilarWeb, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
Lead Generation/ CRM: Typeform, Nimbata and Active Campaign
Business Intelligence: Looker, Klipfolio and Tableu
Customer Journey Mapping, Funnel Design, Project Planning Timeline: Miro
Conversion Rate Optimisation/UX: Hotjar, Optimisely
Location: Datafunc but Flexible (Remote work available up to 2 days per week)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: 18000-23000 €
Salary depends on skills and projects you’ll be part of
Join Datafunc completing this form
Learn more about Datafunc’s values visiting our Career Page